This section covers the overall aims of our policy and the ethos/mission statement of the company.
- Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also, we use local drivers and local staff makes all tour arrangements.
- We encourage clients to buy handmade artifacts from the local producers like perfume, papyrus, carpets and pharaonic gold or silver souvenirs.
- We are interested in training our local staff by giving them leadership courses, emotional intelligence courses, and language courses in addition to tourism courses.
- We use hotels and cruises that we guarantee its service and its quality to make sure that our guests in safe hands.
- All places visited are to be left as we found them. No piece of paper is to be left behind.
- Local guides and tour operators are not allowed to smoke during work.
- Department managers meet weekly to ensure that all operations have minimal impact on the environment. We emphasize reducing in noise pollution by ordering tour drivers to refrain for using their car horns and we encourage our staff to go out of their way to pick up trash at tourist sights.
- Our drivers and tour guides emphasize preservation of Egypt’s coral reef, emphasizing the damage that touching or removing coral does to the ecosystem of the Red Sea.
- We support eco-tourism and do our best to deal with ecologically friendly hotels and resorts in Dahab, Marsa Alam,ect..
- We are always open to suggestion from clients about how to improve our services in terms of environmental impact.
- Magic life Tours staff provide travelers with accurate information before their arrival concerning the customs, traditions and suitable clothes for each destination.
- Magic life Tours hires from local communities, training students in tourism principles and customer relations during summer holidays with the goal of hiring new employees from these trainees.
- Magic life Tours specializes in providing tours for handicapped travelers and do our best to make everything accessible for them.